Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Tuesdays Tallies 3

One a Day Banner 



Just back from tonights WI so only a quick one to share this weeks crochet squares!

Rosie Elmer Blanket

So not quite seven (not sure I've even truly been doing one a day) but I'm half way through seven so maybe if I finish it soon I can count it?

I've introduced a new colour this week, I'm not sure whether to stick with it or not really so I did two

Rosie Elmer Blanket

Pomegranate is my favourite colour from the Stylecraft Special DK range so I guess that's probably why I added it!  My original plan though was a more subtle and quieter blanket so we'll see...  If anyone else is joining in with One-a-Day please let me know, I know Carole hasn't blogged since May so hoping all is well with her x

On the house hunting front, we made an offer on a nice terrace and then the seller decided not to sell!  So if any of you have any good house hunting vibes please send them my way, I really am desperate!

x x x x

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that the house fell through! Maybe a better one is waiting for you. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a shame with the house. I'm not very experienced on that front (we are living in the house of my husbands grandmother but want to buy our own as soon as a second little one is on its way) but all my good vibes go in your direction.

    Squares: I think you should keep the pomegranate, it is an awesome colour and it compliments the other colours so well!

    Carole: I sent her some yarn two weeks ago which she needed to knit a shawl in her holidays, so I assume she's spending some time away - no need to worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the house buying situation ~ it really is a very stressful time, but I'm sure the right house will be found soon, probably when you least expect it! Love the Pomegranate squares and think they compliment your others perfectly :O)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They say house buying is stressful, it should really be fun shouldn't it but it all gets quite emotional. Keep trying it is out there somewhere. Definitely add the deep pink one. Jo x

    http://joeveryday19.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your squares and I think the pomegranate looks great. Good luck with the house hunting.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd add the pomegranate into the mix too........beautiful colours. kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x