Sunday, 12 February 2012

Baby hat ta-dah!

I was all ready to give you an update on the baby hat I've been making but I realised I never even showed you the progress! I don't even think I mentioned it :o

So there will be no referring back to previous posts, just a good old ta-dah :-)


Cable hat

I've dabbled in cables ones before and they're very easy to do. The lovely Joanna Donaldson who I met on Ravelry sent me some hat patterns and the cable one stuck out the most. I-have-to-make-this!

Luckily two of my friends and Js sister are all having babies in the next two months so there's lots of opportunities for hat making!

Cable hat two

This is number two already half finished :D

x x x x

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love those hats! I adore cables. How nice of Joanna! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this hat, it's gorgeous! I love the little baby cable hats, so cute. Is there any chance of the link to the pattern..?
    I'm loving the look of your blog these day's, I don't know if it's a very new look or not..

    Ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hats are utterly cute, they will be adored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! I love cables. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cable just looks so gorgeous! Well done on creating such adorable hats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, lucky babies! Now I must go search YouTube on how to knit cables :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is so cute! I'd love to try cables but am a bit scared of them. This pattern looks lovely!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :-) I know you're probably busy so it means a lot!

I'll try to reply and share the love, especially if you have a blog! (but I can't email if you're a "No Reply" blogger, so don't be sad if you don't hear back) x